[cmake-developers] Ninja and add_subdirectory EXCLUDE_FROM_ALL

Charles Huet charles.huet at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 11:23:37 EDT 2016

ConvertToNinjaPath sadly makes the path relative to the binary dir, not the
source dir.

I added a utility function 'ConvertToNinjaFolderRule' that does the same
thing as ConvertToNinjaPath, but makes relative to the source dir, and adds
the '/all' suffix.

I also made the lines less than 79 chars.

Best