[cmake-developers] patch for module GetPrerequisites

Benjamin Ballet bballet at ivsweb.com
Fri Mar 4 12:17:20 EST 2016

Hello

We are using fixup_bundle on Windows and I discovered that this function
doesn't work if the path of the app is not in it's canonical form.

Of course I can canonicalize the path of the app but I would like to fix
this issue for everyone.

The fail occurs during verify_app in the function gp_resolved_file_type
from module GetPrerequisites. This function test if two paths are equal
without translating them to there canonical form before.

Here is the patch for this modification

--
*Benjamin BALLET*
Ingénieur R&D