[cmake-developers] CMake daemon-mode

Tobias Hunger Tobias.Hunger at qt.io
Tue Jun 7 10:42:24 EDT 2016

On Mo, 2016-06-06 at 13:24 -0400, Brad King wrote:
> We should be able to refactor things to share the flags computation.
> Methods like
>
>   cmLocalGenerator::GetTargetFlags

Does this patch here make sense:

https://github.com/hunger/CMake/commit/124f8295bee0c228b79a5cf38f0b2581be308118

It passes the configuration to GetTargetFlags instead of forcing it to the build
type. Since I may end up with different configurations in the project structure,
I think this is necessary.

Best Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Hunger, Senior Software Engineer | The Qt Company
Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Mika Harjuaho. Sitz der