[cmake-developers] Some trivial patches

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Jun 1 11:18:11 EDT 2016

On 06/01/2016 05:04 AM, Tobias Hunger wrote:
> Attached you will find a couple of really small changes that add const to a
> method and fix a couple of typos in comments. Trivial stuff.

Thanks.  I've applied the changes:

 cmSearchPath: Fix typo in comment
 https://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=814e774e

 cmSourceFileLocation: Fix typo in comment
 https://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=bd4fef64

 cmGlobalGenerator: Make IsMultiConfig() const
 https://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=2175e5bf

> This is mostly to figure out how to contribute code:-)

Good job.  For large changes (e.g. cmake-daemon work) feel free
to publish your branch somewhere and post a link here.  For most
changes please post here.

> Is this the preferred way you want your patches?
> Or do I need to inline them somehow?

Either attachments or inline is fine.

> How can I create an account in the bug tracker?

Unfortunately we had to turn off self-registration due to recent
spam attacks (by human registrants).  While we explore alternatives
it is a manual process. I'll contact you privately.