[cmake-developers] C# with CMake

Stuermer, Michael SP/HZA-ZSEP michael.stuermer at schaeffler.com
Fri Jul 22 03:03:01 EDT 2016

unfortunately not. I try to keep my fork up to date with kitwares master for easy merging, but I don't have time for more right now.

The main part missing (hopefully) is a proper compiler detection as mentioned by Brad:

https://cmake.org/pipermail/cmake-developers/2016-March/027945.html

Help in implementing proper compiler detection would be greatly appreciated, I will continue on this as soon as I can (but it can be months until then).

Best Regards

Michael Stürmer