[cmake-developers] C# support ready for review

Stuermer, Michael SP/HZA-ZSEP michael.stuermer at schaeffler.com
Tue Mar 1 03:50:26 EST 2016

Ok, this leads me to the question: what is needed/missing for acceptance to 'master'? More Documentation? More Tests? What features have to be provided by the module scripts? Probably some code formatting (I surely missed some indentation stuff and tabs instead of spaces)...

I am currently facing the problem that everything works well for me and I don't know what features would be required by others to work with the module. I got two points:

 - make LangVersion configurable
 - detect MSBuild from registry

Are there additional things missing for general use of the C# support?

best regards,
Michael