[cmake-developers] install(EXCLUDE_FROM_ALL) new feature - request for comment

Nick Lewis nick.lewis at amag.com
Thu Feb 4 04:55:57 EST 2016

Brad

Thank you for looking at adding this feature to 'next'. I am not familiar
with git format-patch but i hope you can make use of the attached patch for
​​Help/command/install.rst

Best regards
Nick​​

--
Nick Lewis
nick.lewis at amag.com
+44 1684 277137 <+441684277137>
www.amag.com
AMAG Technology, Challenge House, International Drive, Tewkesbury Business
Park, TEWKESBURY, GL20 8UQ, U.K.

--

This company is part of the G4S group of companies. This communication
contains information which may be confidential, personal and/or privileged.