[cmake-developers] toolset Clang 3.7 with Microsoft CodeGen (v140_clang_3_7) debug is broken

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Aug 12 09:17:43 EDT 2016

On 08/12/2016 08:59 AM, Forumer 4umer wrote:
> I have tested cmake 3.6.1 with the last release of the clang platform by
> Microsoft (v140_clang_c2) and nothing has changed.

No one is actively working on support for Clang toolsets currently.
The experimental support in 3.6 was contributed but no one has
maintained it.  There is an issue covering the main problem:

 https://gitlab.kitware.com/cmake/cmake/issues/16153

Discussion there has links to some of the other problems.