[cmake-developers] RFC: LLVM community CMake documentation

Chris Bieneman chris.bieneman at me.com
Wed Apr 27 16:39:44 EDT 2016

Hello cmake-developers,

Earlier this year the LLVM community finished migrating to CMake as our one and only build system. One of the lingering things on my to-do list to help this transition is to write some basic documentation for the CMake language to help LLVM developers get a feel for the language.

I’ve attached the working draft of my documentation, and would greatly appreciate any feedback from members of the CMake community. While it is not my goal to be a definitive source, I would like to be as accurate as I can be.

Thank you,
-Chris