[cmake-developers] Portability patches / bug fixes

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Sep 14 09:55:04 EDT 2015

On 09/12/2015 11:03 AM, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
> attached are three patches for cmake. The first two should be trivial
> and self-explaining. The third is a more involved change for ccmake.

Thanks.  I've applied the changes:

 jsoncpp: Fix compilation as C99 on Solaris
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=75644daf

 ccmake: Pass format string to 'printw' (#15738)
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=acd9b4d3

 ccmake: Avoid using non-portable 'curcol' field (#15739)
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=045a845d

The latter two were also submitted to the issue tracker so I added
the issue numbers.  Another related patch was also submitted there:

 ccmake: Use more-portable call to set_field_buffer (#15740)
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=c2128679