[cmake-developers] [CPackDeb][libarchive] removing use of fakeroot and supporting UID/GID/UNAME etc in libarchive

Raffi Enficiaud raffi.enficiaud at mines-paris.org
Mon Sep 14 05:51:34 EDT 2015

Hi Brad and Domen and others,

I just realized that the permissions for the extra control files should
be set in a different way than for the md5sum checksum file.

Please find attached the patch correcting this and the corresponding
test that fires the problem.

Best,
Raffi

PS.: I want to push it directly to stage/cpack-deb-fakeroot-removal but
I have a permission issue.