[cmake-developers] [Development] [ANNOUNCE] DaD's House! (Beta)

Konstantin Podsvirov konstantin at podsvirov.pro
Thu Sep 10 10:12:59 EDT 2015

10.09.2015, 16:41, "Curtis Mitch" <mitch.curtis at theqtcompany.com>:
>> From: Konstantin Podsvirov [mailto:konstantin at podsvirov.pro]
>>
>> By clicking on the link, you will be able to get the installer is the same
>> as the QtSDK and a few clicks to get the binaries, libraries and linking
>> headers of any of the participating modules.
>
> But what am I even clicking the link for? What service does this thing provide?

For example, You want to create a very large and useful application which uses a lot of dependencies.
And you want to deploy it on the Windows.

You go to the site:

http://dad.podsvirov.pro

Download appropriate to your development environment setup.

Quickly and easily install any required dependent modules and receives a development environment, local deployment and testing.

When you're finished designing, you can create compatible with this environment the installer to install your application on other machines.

Main technologies:
* Development languages: C, C++ (Qt, Qml, Quick) and other
* Project management: CMake, but can use other
* Creating installer based QtIFW (CMake allows you to automate the process of creating an installer).

I answered Your question?

Regards,
Konstantin Podsvirov