[cmake-developers] Specifying a VS installation path explicitly

Johannes Asal Johannes.Asal at sick.de
Tue Oct 27 10:38:47 EDT 2015

If it was actually using registry entries only for locating the VS
installations it would be perfectly fine with me. But my observations
indicate that it depends on environment variables as well. Could you point
me to where that logic is implemented in the source code or the CMake
modules?
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Johannes Asal
Entwicklungsingenieur Software | Identification & Measuring
Research & Development

SICK AG | Nimburger Str. 11 | 79276 Reute | Germany
Phone  +49 7641 469-1460 | Fax  | mailto:Johannes.Asal at sick.de | http://www.sick.de

SICK AG  |  Sitz: Waldkirch i. Br.  |  Handelsregister: Freiburg i. Br. HRB
280355
Vorstand: Dr. Robert Bauer (Vorsitzender)  |  Reinhard Bösl  |  Dr. Mats
Gökstorp  |  Dr. Martin Krämer  |  Markus Vatter
Aufsichtsrat: Gisela Sick (Ehrenvorsitzende)  |  Klaus M. Bukenberger
(Vorsitzender)