[cmake-developers] ARMCC toolchain support

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue Oct 27 09:27:59 EDT 2015

On 10/26/2015 12:38 PM, Andersson, Joakim wrote:
> Attached is a patch that adds support for the ARMCC toolchain.

Thanks.  It looks good except that I'd like to discuss of compiler id.
The name "ARMCC" appears to refer to the "armcc" command-line tool.
Our convention for the compiler id is to refer to the vendor or maintaining
organization behind the compiler.  Help/variable/CMAKE_LANG_COMPILER_ID.rst
lists the associated vendors and should be updated for this too.