[cmake-developers] automatically download library

Marsel Galimullin mfgalimullin at yandex.ru
Thu Oct 8 11:06:40 EDT 2015

The idea is that CMake has possibility to contact with package managers
for download necessary libraries.
If “find_package” can’t find a library, it need to call apt-get install.
Example:
     auto_downland(apt-get)
     find_package (Boost COMPONENTS system thread REQUIRED)

--
Kind regards,
Marsel Galimullin.