[cmake-developers] [Review request] TopicFind GTK2_sigc++_c++11

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue Oct 6 11:05:56 EDT 2015

On 10/06/2015 07:51 AM, Daniele E. Domenichelli wrote:
> According to the sigc++ changelog, starting with version 2.5.1, sigc++
> requires c++11 enabled, hence this patch.

Thanks.

> +* Starting with sigc++ 2.5.1, c++11 must be enabled in order to use
> +  sigc++.

Generally we don't do release notes for bug fixes, but this is somewhat
of a new feature since it enables C++11 automatically for the client
project.  Please word the release note as a feature that the imported
target provides.

> +            set_property(TARGET GTK2::sigc++ PROPERTY INTERFACE_COMPILE_FEATURES cxx_alias_templates cxx_lambdas)

Nice.  Please add a comment to explain that these are the features
needed by clients in order to include the project headers.