[cmake-developers] Add more options for NSIS installer artwork

Colin Tracey ctracey at nvidia.com
Mon Oct 5 18:59:30 EDT 2015

Hi cmake-developers,

(first of all, this is my first patch submission, so guidance is appreciated, thanks).

I sent a similar patch as plain text in an email to the list last Friday, but after observing the email traffic It looks like you prefer attachments.  I also added documentation to this one.

The spirit of the change is to expose the NSIS option for bitmap artwork that is used for the left side of the windows installer/uninstaller  (documented here: http://nsis.sourceforge.net/Docs/Modern%20UI/Readme.html).  It really allows the user to make the installer generated by cpack a lot nicer looking than the default.

Any and all feedback welcome!
Thanks,
-Colin