[cmake-developers] [Patch] Adding Windows 10 support

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Thu Oct 1 09:04:41 EDT 2015

On 09/30/2015 05:05 PM, Gilles Khouzam wrote:
> simply use the SystemVersion to determine the version of
> the Windows 10 SDK to use.
>
> Now, by default on Windows 10 host devices with Visual Studio 2015,
> the latest SDK will be used.

Looks good, thanks.  I've applied the series with minor tweaks:

 cmSystemTools: Add VersionCompareGreater helper
 https://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=0ebdf64d

 Allow CMAKE_SYSTEM_VERSION to be set without CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME
 https://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=6653b235

 VS: Add hook to initialize Windows platform settings
 https://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=b6b35d0b

 VS: Add support for selecting the Windows 10 SDK
 https://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=45c06c1d

Please test to make sure it all works for you still.