[cmake-developers] FW: FW: Initial Attempt at Green Hill MULTI IDE Generator Support

Geoffrey Viola Geoffrey.Viola at asirobots.com
Thu Mar 26 13:50:33 EDT 2015

> The FindGhsBuildCommand method currently just searches the PATH for "gbuild".  Shouldn't it be able to locate gbuild through similar means to finding GHS_COMP_ROOT?

Yeah, it looks like the GetGhsBuildCommand in cmGlobalGhsMultiGenerator.cxx on ln. 105 just runs FindProgram to locate gbuild. The tests are passing on my machine without gbuild in my path: https://open.cdash.org/buildSummary.php?buildid=3745149.

Do you have Green Hills MULTI installed? If so which version is installed?

Geoffrey Viola
SOFTWARE ENGINEER
asirobots.com