[cmake-developers] FW: FW: Initial Attempt at Green Hill MULTI IDE Generator Support

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Thu Mar 26 09:13:37 EDT 2015

On 03/25/2015 11:39 AM, Brad King wrote:
>  http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commit;h=8f547be5
>
> We can still add more fixup commits as needed for nightly testing.
> Please base further work, if any, on that commit for now.

Two GHS tests still fail:

 https://open.cdash.org/viewTest.php?onlyfailed&buildid=3744753

with output like:

 Run Clean Command:"gbuild" "-clean"
 The system cannot find the file specified
 Generator: execution of make clean failed.

The FindGhsBuildCommand method currently just searches the PATH
for "gbuild".  Shouldn't it be able to locate gbuild through
similar means to finding GHS_COMP_ROOT?