[cmake-developers] FW: FW: Initial Attempt at Green Hill MULTI IDE Generator Support

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Mar 25 10:49:25 EDT 2015

On 03/25/2015 09:47 AM, Geoffrey Viola wrote:
> The attached patches should be based on that commit and then made sequentially.

Thanks.  In the meantime I had made one more fix that should address
test failures from last night's testing:

 GHS: Fix selection of make program 'gbuild'
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=128cad7e

I rebased your patches on that and updated the indentation using
my editor mode.  I've squashed it all into:

 GHS: Further revisions
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=89bcd1a0

If you have further work, please base it on that.

Since all these fixup commits will be squashed away before merging
to 'master' their commit messages were not written for long term
future reference.  Once this is all clean on nightly testing I
will squash it all into one commit that initially adds the generator.

We need to construct a commit message for that commit.  The first
line can be just

 Add a 'Green Hills MULTI' generator

Please provide some text (prose) to summarize the new generator.
In particular, please provide a link to the GHS product page so
we know exactly what IDE the generator supports.