[cmake-developers] FW: FW: Initial Attempt at Green Hill MULTI IDE Generator Support

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue Mar 24 11:54:49 EDT 2015

On 03/24/2015 09:14 AM, Geoffrey Viola wrote:
> Attached is a new patch.

Thanks.  I've applied it and merged to 'next' for testing.  I added
some more commits to tweak a few things too:

 Add a 'Green Hills MULTI' generator
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=1128a5f7

 Help: Revise CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM documentation for GHS
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=590e0eb5

 GHS: Wrap long lines in source
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=ad69c815

 GHS: Fix global generator constructor
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=3fbaa372

 GHS: Cleanup file streams as soon as we are done with them
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=52a7d6a8

 GHS: Drop unused method argument
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=ed1ee3d4

I will squash all those in once you've okay-ed them and we've finished
the topic with clean nightly testing.

Meanwhile, please continue work based on commit ed1ee3d4 and send
patches against that.  In particular, please convert the C++ coding
style as follows:

* Use "this->" on all member accesses inside methods.
* Place "{" on its own line indented with the content inside the
  block.

This is the style used in the rest of CMake so it will be more
consistent to maintain that way.