[cmake-developers] C# support?

James Johnston JamesJ at motionview3d.com
Tue Jun 30 12:28:34 EDT 2015

What about Visual Studio 2005 / 2008?  In those scenarios:
 * The Visual C++ projects are NOT MSBuild projects (as the CMake devs I'm
sure well know)
 * The Visual C# project *is* an MSBuild project.

My guess is if targeting VS2005/2008, you'd need to somehow use code as
follows:
 * The Visual C++ 2005/2008 projects generated as normal using
VisualStudio8/9TargetGenerator classes.
 * The Visual C# 2005/2008 projects are MSBuild so you'd have to use the new
code in VisualStudio10TargetGenerator when your CMake generator was set to
"Visual Studio 8/9"?  It sounds goofy...
 * And all the above projects put into one final VS2005/2008 solution file.

Best regards,

James Johnston