[cmake-developers] Startup Project Configuration [mantis 15578]

Davy Durham ddurham at bomgar.com
Mon Jun 1 19:35:19 EDT 2015

Greetings,

I'm currently attempting a patch for
http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=15578  and trying to do it how Brad
suggests.   So far, I've propagated a string down into the comparision
functor.  This string comes from
cmGlobalVisiaulStudioGenerator::GetStartupProjectName().  However, I'm
having trouble implementing this method.

My plan is for it to simply pull a directory property called,
"VS_STARTUP_PROJECT".  However, I don't see how to access directory
properties from cmGlobalVisualStudioGenerator.  They seem to be
available from a cmLocalGenerator but not cmGlobalGenerator.

Attached is the patch so far.

Any help would be appreciated.  Am I headed in the right direction?

Thanks