[cmake-developers] Listing all targets (was: Wrapping functions in CMake)

David Cole DLRdave at aol.com
Fri Jul 17 14:16:34 EDT 2015

get_cmake_property is more like "strictly well-pre-defined, read only
(ish), built-into CMake" properties. Note there is no
set_cmake_property... What docs are you looking at that you think have
a bug...?

To implement TARGETS for get_cmake_property, I would look to see what
logic is used by "if(TARGET" and use the same list it uses as the
value returned here.

Should I work on a patch/branch, or is somebody here already working on it?