[cmake-developers] Fortran module dependencies and preprocessing in CMake 3.3.0-rc3

Radovan Bast radovan.bast at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 18:25:27 EDT 2015

dear Brad,

thanks for testing it on your side and also for the suggestions!
I can consistently reproduce it locally on 3 different machines (Ubuntu
14.04
and Arch derivative; gfortran 4.8.4 and 5.1.0).

I have Git bisected the history and this is the commit that broke this
example on my
machines:
https://github.com/Kitware/CMake/commit/0b945ea9a6a38d1b3ee27cc32afb4268bd571600

Can you see something possibly related in there?

thank you & best wishes,
  radovan