[cmake-developers] Windows Store generated solution also containing win32 console app?

Robert Goulet Robert.Goulet at autodesk.com
Thu Jan 29 16:52:48 EST 2015

Ok. :)

That sounds silly, but how do I merge patches with git?

Not setting VS_WINRT_COMPONENT on an executable at all, when system name is 'WindowsStore', will produce an executable with everything properly set as a Windows Store app. I don't use VS_WINRT_COMPONENT (except for my new special case to turn it off explicitly) and everything seems to work properly. Essentially, if you set system name to 'WindowsStore', then all projects are assumed to have the Windows Store Support turned ON in Visual Studio.