[cmake-developers] Windows Store generated solution also containing win32 console app?

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Thu Jan 29 16:45:49 EST 2015

On 01/28/2015 05:08 PM, Robert Goulet wrote:
> Please review my patch

Good start.

>> On Windows Store it should be an error to set VS_WINRT_COMPONENT
>> explicitly to false for anything but an EXECUTABLE target.

Actually, what does it mean to build targeting Windows Store and call
add_executable or add_library without setting VS_WINRT_COMPONENT
right now?  Gilles?

Robert, please look at updating the VSWinPhoneStore test to try this
feature on Store, with a custom command running an executable to
generate a source or something.  Regardless of how we modify the
interface we will still need a test for the functionality.

Please wrap C++ source lines to <= 79 characters.  Please avoid trailing
whitespace or blank lines at EOF, but make sure there is a newline at EOF.

Please squash this all back into one commit for the next round of review.