[cmake-developers] Setting additional compile flags to .hlsl files?

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Jan 26 15:09:15 EST 2015

On 01/26/2015 02:28 PM, Robert Goulet wrote:
> Here's a patch for adding additional compile flags to .hlsl
> files in Visual Studio. For this I simply added the new
> VS_SHADER_FLAGS source file property and basically did the
> same as other VS_SHADER_* properties.

Okay.  Please use spaces instead of tabs and match the surrounding
indentation.  Also please add/modify:

 Help/prop_sf/VS_SHADER_FLAGS.rst
 Help/manual/cmake-properties.7.rst

to add the documentation, and add a release note as:

 Help/release/dev/vs-shader-flags.rst

following the style of other release note files in that directory.

Also please extend Tests/VSWinStorePhone/CMakeLists.txt with a
test for this feature.