[cmake-developers] Initial Attempt at Green Hill MULTI IDE Generator Support

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue Feb 3 15:04:51 EST 2015

On 01/28/2015 10:51 PM, Geoffrey Viola wrote:
> I submitted some builds.
> I'm not sure why 9 fail.

Okay, let's get your builds submitting cleanly with no local changes first.
That way we can identify whether any of your changes cause the failures.

There are basic instructions for setting up a nightly build here:

 http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake/Git/Dashboard

You can use Windows Task Scheduler to run a .bat file that calls ctest
with the dashboard script.

Once we get your submission to a clean state then we can continue looking
at the changes for the new generator and whether they cause any failures.