[cmake-developers] Create subdirectories in Resource directory for Frameworks and Application bundle.

Gregor Jasny gjasny at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 13 13:58:08 EST 2015

On 11/12/15 22:16, Clinton Stimpson wrote:
>> To enable iOS build, I'm using following settings in CMakeLists.txt:
>> >

>> > set(APPLE_PLATFORM "iphonesimulator")
>> > set(CMAKE_OSX_SYSROOT
>> > "/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platf
>> > orm/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator.sdk")
>  set(CMAKE_C_FLAGS "-isysroot
>> > ${CMAKE_OSX_SYSROOT} -mios-version-min=7.0") set(CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS "-isysroot
>> > ${CMAKE_OSX_SYSROOT} -mios-version-min=7.0")
>> > Do you think it should be documented?

As far as I see one should create a Toolchain file for all Apple SDKs
(also macosx) because one has to modify header and library lookup paths
to not look into /usr. See for example
https://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=blob;f=Tests/RunCMake/XcodeProject/osx.cmake;hb=HEAD

I planned to create an official macosx, iphone, etc. Toolchain files for
CMake but did not find the time to work on it.

Thanks,
Gregor