[cmake-developers] FW: FW: Initial Attempt at Green Hill MULTI IDE Generator Support

Geoffrey Viola Geoffrey.Viola at asirobots.com
Thu Apr 16 10:03:00 EDT 2015

> Currently the test you created is the *only* test for the generator.  Anything not covered in that test will not be known to work.  We either need to figure out how to run more of the CMake test suite (without adding GHS-specific content to the other tests), or more of the tests need to be ported into the GHS test.

I'l have to take a look at the tests and figure out which would be most appropriate for this generator.

I changed the tag on the library project file for the Green Hills generator. Attached is the patch. Here's a link the tests passing: https://open.cdash.org/buildSummary.php?buildid=3773415. It would be good to create or use an existing test using target_link_libraries on libraries in a chain.

Geoffrey Viola
SOFTWARE ENGINEER
asirobots.com

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the recipient. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.