[cmake-developers] FW: FW: Initial Attempt at Green Hill MULTI IDE Generator Support

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Apr 15 11:26:13 EDT 2015

On 04/15/2015 10:47 AM, Geoffrey Viola wrote:
> I noticed that libraries are probably not set up properly

Currently the test you created is the *only* test for the
generator.  Anything not covered in that test will not be
known to work.  We either need to figure out how to run more
of the CMake test suite (without adding GHS-specific content
to the other tests), or more of the tests need to be ported
into the GHS test.