[cmake-developers] [CPack] [CPackRPM] mantis ticket 13176 CPackRPM support for per-component summary and description

Domen Vrankar domen.vrankar at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 03:03:01 EDT 2014

Sorry for spamming...

I noticed that the previous patch would break user provided rpm spec files
so I'm attaching a new patch that fixes that problem with a bit more
variable juggling.

I also have a question. Would CPack also need something like
CPACK_COMPONENT_<component>_PACKAGE_SUMMARY that could be used by
CPACK_RPM_<component>_PACKAGE_SUMMARY as default value?

Thanks,
Domen