[cmake-developers] fix-OSX-bundle-rpaths-and-Qt5 topic

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 17:11:12 EDT 2014

Adam Strzelecki wrote:

> But to be fair, Qt team is really welcoming and open for improvements, I
> am sure complete support will arrive sooner or later.

As the person who wrote what Qt ships, I can say that it won't be 'complete'
sooner or later unless someone with enough interest communicates/contributes
what is missing. I don't have the requisite mac experience.

I also think there might be a generic solution (or partial solution) to
implement in CMake first (an interface for determining the package
dependencies perhaps, etc).

What makes this a Qt issue instead of a generic issue?