[cmake-developers] Failing CMake WinStorePhone tests

Gilles Khouzam Gilles.Khouzam at microsoft.com
Mon Nov 17 20:08:25 EST 2014

Hi David,

Can you give me some information on your current setup? What build of VS do you have installed, which options? I think that the detection logic for the tests is missing some cases. I'm guessing that this is similar to what I recently fixed in CMake for the express editions, the same detection logic might need to be moved over to the test script.