[cmake-developers] A goal for a simple Android toolchain file.

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 04:07:59 EDT 2014

Eric Wing wrote:

>> I expect so, but knowing what the needs are helps inform what those
>> changes
>>
>> might look like.
>>
>>  http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=14539
>>

> I'm not sure either. I recall an old thread about this

That thread is presumably the first link in the bug report I linked.

>> It does. Did you look at the Android.cmake I posted?
>
> I only skimmed it.

You are far closer to Android development than me. I think more-useful than
this discussion would be more-direct and active collaboration on code or
code snippets, rather than skimming everything. That's why I posted the
Android.cmake platform file. I have the feeling somehow that you only
skimmed my initial mail.

Do you have time/capacity for that collaboration?