[cmake-developers] Modules/FindLua51.cmake: lua5.1 include path seems wrong

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Jun 9 10:00:35 EDT 2014

On 06/08/2014 09:12 AM, o.kurz at gmx.de wrote:
> I deleted the additional "include/" in FindLua51.cmake and it worked.

I think that is the correct fix.  I do not know why they were there
in the first place.  They appear in FindLua50, FindLua51, and the
version-agnostic FindLua module.  Eike, did you just preserve that
idiom when creating the latter module or did you discover the reason
the include/ is needed in PATH_SUFFIXES?

Also I would appreciate a generalized path that covers all the
modules.  Explain in the commit message why the behavior of the
find_path command's PATH_SUFFIXES option makes the include/
portion of the path unnecessary.  (Actually I think the trailing
"include" can be dropped too).