[cmake-developers] [CMake 0014975]: Fortran modules for GNU fortran are not correctly identified

Mantis Bug Tracker mantis at public.kitware.com
Sat Jun 14 10:39:01 EDT 2014

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
Reported By:                Nuno
Assigned To:
Project:                    CMake
Issue ID:                   14975
Category:                   CMake
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   minor
Date Submitted:             2014-06-14 10:39 EDT
For some modules I get this
"GNU fortran module aylqd_model.mod has unexpected format."
after the call to *cmake_copy_f90_mod*

it only seems to happens in modules that are gziped and not the ASCII ones.
I am using gfortran 4.9.0 and I think it was when they introduced gziped
modules.

Steps to Reproduce:
happens with any .mod that is gziped.

Additional Information:
looking at the cmake code in git it seems that "cmDependsFortran.cxx" needs to
be modified in the cmDependsFortran::ModulesDiffer() function to change the way
GNU fortran modules are detected.

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change