[cmake-developers] CPack IFW generator

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Jul 23 16:44:09 EDT 2014

On 07/17/2014 03:33 AM, Konstantin Podsvirov wrote:
> Now I fixed it. Should work.

Thanks for this contribution!  I finally made time to look over
the changes and integrate them.  Overall, very nice work.

I squashed your history down to a single commit, fixed newlines,
fixed indentation, fixed long lines, and made couple minor
portability tweaks.  The new draft commit is:

 CPack: Add an "IFW" generator for Qt Framework Installer
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=a9006316

You can compare it to your last commit (3c506bd2) with:

 git diff 3c506bd2 a9006316 -w --color-words=.

to see that there are almost no non-whitespace changes.  I also
added a slightly larger portability change:

 CPackIFW: Replace use of strftime with cmTimestamp
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=a943d41d

but I'm not set up to test it.  Please fetch from our repo to try
out these versions to make sure I didn't break anything.

These draft commits are now in 'next' for upstream testing.

Thanks!