[cmake-developers] Review Request for ExternalProjects: Only update certain git submodules

Gereon Kremer gereon.kremer at cs.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Jan 9 10:01:02 EST 2014

Hi,

When using external projects from git repositories that have many large
submodules (for example boost), one might want to clone and update only
a certain set of submodules.
The attached patch implements this features by a new option GIT_SUBMODULES.

Cheers,
Gereon

PS: As this is my first CMake patch, I don't have any (write) access to
the git and thus simply attached the patch to this mail.

--
Gereon Kremer
Lehr- und Forschungsgebiet Theorie Hybrider Systeme