[cmake-developers] visual-studio-preprocessor-undefine fix for /U problems

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Feb 17 10:43:31 EST 2014

On 02/14/2014 04:24 PM, Steve Wilson wrote:
> new method OutputDefinitionsByTag and adds an argument that lets you specify the tag.    I also fixed the test case.

Thanks.  I don't see in the new changes where it actually uses the
parsed Undefines member.  It looks like it just adds the main
definitions with both UndefinePreprocessorDefintions and
PreprocessorDefintions.  Shouldn't OutputDefinitionsByTag take
an argument telling it what list of definitions to use, and then
used as an implementation detail of OutputPreprocessorDefinitions
and OutputUndefinePreprocessorDefinitions?