[cmake-developers] [New Module] FindOpenCL, FindHg

"Matthäus G. Chajdas" cmake at anteru.net
Sun Feb 16 14:50:40 EST 2014

Hi Eike,

thanks again! I've just read the Wiki regarding commit access, and it
says I should wait for acceptance on the mailing list before applying
for access. This is the first time ever I try to contribute something to
CMake, so please bear with me if I'm missing something here. Should I
ping someone regarding the modules or wait for another review/acceptance
notification?

The account setup page specifically says "After you have been invited",
and that didn't happen yet. Could you shed some light on the normal process?

Cheers,
  Matthäus