[cmake-developers] [New Module] FindOpenCL, FindHg

"Matthäus G. Chajdas" cmake at anteru.net
Sun Feb 16 12:43:01 EST 2014

Hi Eike,

thanks for reviewing! I've just pushed a new version, which should fix
all the issues you mentioned. I'm also setting now Hg_FOUND using
FOUND_VAR (this is also recommended in the documentation.)

Anything more left to do? The only thing which bothers me is the
_VERSION_STRING in FindHg (which is similar to FindGit) and the same
variable being called _VERSION in OpenCL, if there is a policy on that,
I would like to use the same variable name in both. Right now I was
aiming more for consistency with existing packages.

Cheers,
  Matthäus