[cmake-developers] AddCustomCommandWithConfig

Steve Wilson stevew at wolfram.com
Sat Feb 15 16:32:25 EST 2014

On Feb 15, 2014, at 2:06 AM, Stephen Kelly <steveire at gmail.com> wrote:

> I still don't know if you got an error message without posting it when
> you tried to reset before, or whether you managed to reset your local
> branch to the right point:
>
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.programming.tools.cmake.devel/9203/focus=9359

Yes, I’ve been looking at it briefly but still can’t explain the problem yet.   I will answer when I have more to say.

> There is still the issue of the STATIC_LIBRARY handling. The small,
> single-purpose commits paint it brightly. It shouldn't be difficult to
> figure out. That's part of the reason that getting the commits and
> history right is important - it is easier for review to find issues like
> this.

Yes, I will definitely be looking at this issue and addressing it for this topic.   Like I mentioned earlier, my time window is shrinking so I’m trying to get the topics submitted as I can.   I can continue to refine them as I go, but I want to be sure they all make it to visibility while I can.

> Either way, if you don't figure it out, then I will have to, but then
> you're on my schedule :).

I’ll figure it out, just moving as fast as I can.

> There is still design work to do on the branch too, so if you still want
> to work on that branch, take it up on that thread.

Yup, will do.

SteveW