[cmake-developers] AddCustomCommandWithConfig

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Feb 12 08:40:22 EST 2014

On 02/12/2014 04:15 AM, Stephen Kelly wrote:
> I haven't looked thoroughly, but how much does dependency
> specification/handling need to change? The dependency of a command on a set
> of targets should now be config-specific, right?

I haven't read through the topic yet but IIRC we discussed the
per-config dependency problem before and concluded that we should
use the union of dependencies across all configs in places where
the native build tool does not support per-config dependencies.
I don't recall where/when that discussion took place though.