[cmake-developers] CMake 3.1 Android - generator expressions and output names

Robert Goulet Robert.Goulet at autodesk.com
Tue Dec 2 14:24:31 EST 2014

Perhaps it would be nice to have a generator expression that refers to the .apk file produced when compiling for Android? Also, it would make sense that the .apk output name respect the names that we set using the target properties OUTPUT_NAME_<CONFIG>. Right now it uses the project's name for the .apk, while the .so does indeed respect the output name set. Thoughts?

While discussing about CMake Android support... is there a way to set the Visual Studio property C/C++ -> Language -> C++ Language Standard to other values than Default? I would like to set it to C++11. Unfortunately, setting -std=c++11 on the command line generates the error "invalid argument '-std=c++11' not allowed with 'C/ObjC'", and it would be super annoying to go and set this flag for each cpp files manually because we are using a lot of projects.