[cmake-developers] How to get a nightly build process going.

Chuck Atkins chuck.atkins at kitware.com
Sat Aug 30 17:10:19 EDT 2014

Hi dev,

I've got a UltraSPARC III machine with Solaris 10 that I just checked.
>From what I can tell, gcc has no build errors and currently the only
Solaris Studio build error is in liblzma.  Try applying the attached patch
if you're using SolarisStudio to fix the build problem.  In the mean time
I'll get it merged in and take a look at the tests.

Unfortunately my Solaris system is very old and flaky and is known to have
hardware die on a regular basis so we can't rely on it for a nightly
build.  If you can get a nightly dashboard set up it would be very helpful
so we can know right away when issues come up.

- Chuck