[cmake-developers] target_compile_features remaining issues

Alex Merry alex.merry at kde.org
Wed Apr 9 12:17:24 EDT 2014

On 28/03/14 15:16, Stephen Kelly wrote:
> The target_compile_features topic in my clone is almost ready to merge to
> next.

Having looked through the docs for the topic, the thing that is missing
that I'd like to see is a way (probably a variable) to specify the
default enabled features for all targets in the project (or subdir).

In fact, that's sort of what I'd expect from CMAKE_CXX_COMPILE_FEATURES,
and I'd expect that functionality to be in something like
CMAKE_CXX_AVAILABLE_FEATURES or something.

Alex