[cmake-developers] CheckStructHasMember does not support C++ only structs

Daniele E. Domenichelli daniele.domenichelli at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 09:46:14 EDT 2013

On 24/09/13 14:18, Brad King wrote:
> On 09/24/2013 03:50 AM, Daniele E. Domenichelli wrote:
>> It looks like that the signatures are not very consistent...
>
> Yes, but they all have room for optional keyword-based arguments
> following the main arguments.  How about

>                           [LANGUAGE <language>])
>
> ?  The LANGUAGE keyword will give the argument clear meaning.

Any convention works for me... Perhaps also the other "Check" module
should follow the same convention, though.

I pushed a commit to the CheckStructHasMember_CXX topic, can you review
it? Am I supposed to check for CMAKE_MINIMUM_REQUIRED_VERSION and behave
differently depending on the version?

Cheers,
 Daniele